Wondering how Evie’s fairing?
She was able to go home with her family on Thanksgiving Day! She is doing awesome and even has a nurse checking on her periodically. Her recovery has been quick and steady. I am in awe of how God has powerfully orchestrated her testimony. Already.
Let’s celebrate with another giveaway, eh?
Ring in the holiday season by donning your wee one in a festive bib from the CottonTree.
And if he/she is anything like Story, the accompanying burp cloth is a must have!
Kristin sent me some for Story (as well as a personalized book bag for Wilder–oh my gosh) and they are so, so nice. She is one talented gal. I’ve got to learn how to sew!
Baby Bib & Burp Cloth Set – Red & Green Print 100% Cotton Fabric, with 100% Cotton Terry Cloth.
The bib is a smaller size (0-12 months) and the matching burp cloth is just the right size for your shoulder. Uniquely designed and handmade from cotton fabric and cotton terry cloth – they’re great for all kinds of baby clean-ups! Topstitching provides extra durability and a finished look. A matching pearl snap adds a little something extra, and holds bib tight to prevent little ones from pulling it off.
– One Baby Bib in curved design. Made with red and green cotton fabric and white terry cloth on back. A red pearl snap provides secure closure. Size – 10.5” x 8.5”
– One Burp Cloth in curved design. Made with red and green cotton fabric and white terry cloth on back. Size – 19” x 7”
*please note that fabric placement may vary
– Items are neatly folded, tied with a grosgrain ribbon and the cotton tree tag is attached. The tag includes fabric information and washing instructions on the back.
– Machine washable and dryer safe.
– Items are made in a smoke-free and pet-free homeFree shipping in the US with code MISTLETOE, during the month of December (the shipping will be refunded through PayPal after purchase is completed).
You may enter any of the following ways:
1. Become a GoogleFriends follower of Kristin’s blog, or follow the CottonTree on Twitter
2. Visit CottonTree’s Etsy store then come back and list your fave item
3. Follow me on Twitter, like marigoldroad on Facebook, OR follow marigoldroad through GoogleFriends
4. Write a Facebook status update linking to this giveaway OR Tweet about it
5. Answer this question, for fun:
When people look back on your life, how do you want to be remembered?
Here are my lovely baby loves: